Logivations uses the multi-awarded All-in-One Solution for logistics efficiency increase not only
consulting projects but also offers it to customers for their own use. Many companies operate
Logivations W2MO in day-to-day tasks.
W2MO allows to use all available data sources offering more than 200 customizable Interfaces,
Excel-/CSV-Integration, direct SAP Integration, a general SQL-database connector and RESTful
This enormous range of integration possibilities is one of the reasons that enables W2MO to be
the unique #1 solution on the market.
W2MO has been implemented at a large number of customers from different industries for planning
optimization of warehouse & production logistics and supply chain.
Supply Chain Design & Controlling
New Layout Design & Extension
Optimization of Existing Warehouses
Deep Machine Learning
An agile approach has proven to be the right solution after the various customer projects during
Logivations long-time experience in the
implementation of innovative technology solutions.
The Scrum approach used by Logivations suggests an incremental / iterative approach in this
A significant advantage of this strategy is that the customer receives direct feedback from all
during all project stages.
during all project stages.
This is achieved by creating the interim version at the end of each iteration which can be
tested by the customer (in Scrum it is called Sprint). This enables a permanent customer
helps to improve the demands for the task.
Have a look at our numerous successful projects in this area:
Online Optimized Order Sequencing using W2MO as
Add-on to SAP
- Modeling of the warehouse and analysis of optimization
- Incremental and iterative approach to software & project design
implementation – project in time
and in budget
- Full SAP integration: two way interface for order sequencing
- Online order processing sequence optimization based on W2MO
algorithms and calculated
labor efforts per activity
- Order Sequencing algorithm implementation
Holistic Supply Chain Design & Controlling
- Integrated planning and optimization of procurement, production,
distribution and certain locations
- Ensuring the production logistics supply
- Optimization of structures of distribution networks
- Monitoring and controlling of Supply Chain capacities
- Visualization of product flows, use of heat maps and graphic
of service-level areas
- Consideration of BOMs and formulas to map and optimize all
Logistics Optimization in E-Commerce
- Implementation of W2MO together with a direct interface to
- Case calculation using all dimensions to optimize packing of
- Multi-level optimization of order sequences for processing
internal transportation system
- Vacation planning for approx. 1000 employees in logistics:
overnight capacity balancing of available (workforce)
order data using direct interfaces